Thursday, January 22, 2009

ALMS and LMS live on MotorsTV

Since weeks I read about the news that MotorsTV set up new contracts for broadcasting the American Le Mans Series as well as for the Le Mans Series in Europe.
They announced they would broadcast it live... which I could not believe at first hand.

Today, I got their reply via email... I thought you'd be interested. The first sentence replies my question regarding what program (Int'l, UK, Germany) they broadcast in Switzerland via cablecom. The rest is regarding ALMS, specifically the 12h of Sebring...

Hi,
In Switzerland, you receive the international programmes. The 12 Hours of Sebring is an event of genuine importance in worldwide motorsport and we will broadcast it live. Motors TV will begin its broadcast half an hour before the race starts, ensuring you miss none of the pre-race build up. What follows is 13 hours of uninterrupted action.
Kind regards
Service Presse / Press Office
Motors TV
855, avenue Roger Salengro
92370 Chaville - France
tel +33 (0) 1 41 15 98 52
fax +33 (0) 1 41 15 98 53

... Personally, I absolutly like the wording "uninterrupted action"... yes! ;-)

No comments: